Today’s post is about a shake which everyone loves “Mango Shake”. Mango comes in our life usually by the last week of March, but the variety is available only by Mid-April. Season lasts up to the end of June & in certain areas, it lasts up to the first week of August. Some people love to eat mango just by slicing it, some like to suck on the mango and get their hands dirty while some people, like me like it whipped and topped up with cashew and raisins. As soon as the season hits I go crazy for the shake, and I make it by myself. It is a very easy job to go, and i will tell you step by step:
- Peel the Mango and slice it into small pieces.
- Add mango & 3 cups of milk into the mixer.
- Blend it to perfection.
- Add crushed ice and vanilla ice cream.
- Blend it again for 15-20 seconds.
- Add Cashew & Raisins on top
- Sip and Chill #beattheheat