- Tawang A small town that is situated in the northwestern part of Arunachal Pradesh of India. It is known as the land of Monpas.
- Chopta- Situated in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand state. It is the one of the most charming hill station in the whole Garhwal region. Chopta offers magnificent view of the Himalayan ranges and its neighbor areas.
- Dhanaulti is situated 24km away from Mussoorie and 29km from Chamba. It is the starting point for those who are looking to explore snow-clad Himalayas.
- Chakrata can be reached from dehradun via mussorie or vikasnagar. Both routes pass through beautiful mountainous road. Traveling in the monsoon can be quite tricky as the area sees frequent road blockages due to landslides.
- Nahan is a town in himachal pradesh and is the headquarters of the sirmaur district. It is approachable from many directions by road: via Baila from Rajban, via Dehra Dun through Paonta Sahib; via Panchkula-Naraingarh-Kala Amb from Chandigarh, via Yamunanagar -Hathanikund from Haryana and via Solan- Kumarhatti from Shimla.
- Munsiyari is a popular hill station located in the Kumaon Himalayas in the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand. One among the list of newly discovered hill stations in India, this beautiful destination is stuck right between the India, China and Nepal borders.
- Kausani is one of the most scenic places which is every tourist’s dream destination. Far away from the fast paced life of the scorched plains, Kausani is the idyllic retreat for all you nature lovers, who wish to spend a few days in the lap of nature.
- Chaukori is a lesser known tourist destination. Perched on a valley and surrounded by the high mountains of the Kumaon region, this village features nature’s blissful landscapes, unpolluted and quiet. Chaukori is located at the Indo-Tibetan (in the north) and Indo-Nepal (in the south) boundaries. The scenic Greater Himalayan peaks of Nanda Kot, Panchchuli, Nanda Khat and Nanda Devi are visible from here.