- The CheeseCake Factory (Dubai Mall)– One of the best places to have desserts. Shakes and Blueberry cheesecake are to die for.
2. Pauls (Dubai Mall)– Do order for their Coffee and Chocolate Eclairs.
3. Shakespeare & Co.(Dubai Mall,Downtown Dubai)– Beautiful location and outstanding service. Their sheesha is just amazing and is located overlooking the Dubai Fountain. Red sauce pasta and mint cooler is a must order.
4. Trader’s Vic (Madinat Jumeirah)– If you are a fan of cocktails then this the bar is surely for you. Order their Tiki Puka Puka, which is a rum based cocktail and feel the high in just one.
5. Marble Slab Cremery (Mall of Emirates)– Loved their Belgian Chocolate. One of the best ever had.
6. Aryaas (Dubai Media City)– If you are a vegetarian, head to this place. The food gives you a feeling that you are dining in delhi’s bengali market. Chole Bhature and Thali Combo are simply delicious.
7. Stefanos (Dubai Marina Walk)– Overlooking the luxurious Dubai Yachts and smoke sheesha while indulging in their thin and crispy pizzas.
8. Barasti Beach Bar (Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort)– A beach club, which is simply outstanding. This place is not to be missed at all. Sit indoor, or outdoor or hit the beach if you want, the music surrounds you.
All suggestions are based on our trip in 2015.