India’s biggest and most awaited food festival is back to New Delhi with over 70 restaurants, an action-packed line-up of performers and artists, chef demos, talks with food entrepreneurs, a Grub Theatre showcasing food-related movies and documentaries, the homegrown Grub Market, a first of its kind pop up night club, and all new mini food truck festival within the festival!
The third edition of The Grub Fest in Delhi will return to Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium where food enthusiasts can expect a number of newly-opened restaurants presenting their dishes to a large audience for the first time, along with the renowned names and the classics. Come evening, the Grub Arena will boast of live performances by some of the most prominent independent local artists as well as world-renowned names.
Apart from enjoying some great food and music, visitors can explore the Grub Market and the Grub Theatre. No matter what your age, gender, interests or profession might be, The Grub Fest will have something for you!
- Restaurant exhibitors include prominent names like Social, PCO, Niche, Circus, Fat Lulu’s and more. Exhibitors will showcase specially curated Grub menus with a distinctive ambience for their space at the festival.
- Introducing a festival within a festival, The Grub Mile – Our very own food truck festival will debut at the upcoming edition of The Grub Fest, with over 15 food trucks including Being Truckers, Doggy Style, Burnout and more.
- For the first time ever, The Grub Fest will host a pop-up night club with a renowned brand from Delhi NCR.
- A hand-picked line-up of artists would be at the stage at all times to compliment the food and the beautiful onset of Delhi winters. Artists include Nikhil Chinapa, Hari & Sukhmani, Tatva K, Nasya and more.
- Food enthusiasts will have an opportunity to learn recipes and techniques from prominent chefs as they recreate their favourite dishes at The Grub Theatre. Visitors can also attend panel discussions with prominent personalities in the food industry and entrepreneurs from the culinary space.
- There will be a range of organic and gourmet products at The Grub Market from brands like Raw Pressery, Odyssey India, Artisan Palate, Keventers, Nice Cream and more, presenting products like gelato, ice-creams, homemade jams, dips and sauces, biscuits and cookies, cupcakes and a variety of delectable desserts.
- A dedicated play area for children.
Dates: 14th, 15th, 16th October 2016
Venue: JLN Stadium, New Delhi: Entry from Gate No. 14
Time: 12 Noon to 10 PM
Price per Ticket: Rs 250/- on online booking via the Cleartrip Mobile App, Rs 300/- on purchasing on-ground