When it comes to marriage, the first thing that clicks your mind is destination or where should the marriage take place. These days people are trying to look for new places or destinations for their weddings.
But that’s not it, the most challenging part is deciding where should the wedding be held. India is a country full of culture and different traditions; every city has its own beauty and charm. So we decided to filter and write about our top 10 destination wedding places in India.
1. Udaipur– What’s better than getting married in the city of lakes. The architecture of this city perfectly blends innovation with tradition, offering the perfect backdrop for your dream wedding. This city tops the list for destination weddings.
2. Jaipur– The pink city offers you royal wedding in old forts and palaces, a perfect wedding destination for you. There are several forts and palaces to choose from for your wedding.
3. Goa– Party and get married at the same time in one place. The beautiful beaches offer you serenity and a perfect backdrop for a dream wedding. South Goa is simply beautiful if one plans his/her wedding there.
4. Mussoorie– Get married to your queen in queen of the hills. This place is picture perfect for a destination wedding.
5. Kerela– Plan your wedding in Varkala or Kovalam. Kerela provides serenity and calmness which is also very much required for a dream wedding.
6. Neemrana Fort Palace– Neemrana is a beautiful place where history has marked lots of memories. The striking balance of historical and contemporary implication has converted this city into a pleasant wedding destination.
7. Hill Fort Kesroli– Yet another beautiful place where you can plan your dream wedding. Nestled in the foothills on the aravalli basin, this is place just 3 hours drive from delhi and is picture perfect.
8. Shimla– Shimla is considered one of the popular destinations for weddings in India. Serene environment, pleasing climate, snowy hills, incredible scenery and natural beauty will only make your wedding day unforgettable. Shimla is a perfect place for couples who love to enjoy the beauty of mountains and visualize of having a dream wedding in the Himalayas.
9. Jaisalmer– If you are looking for an ideal location and a Royal wedding in Jaisalmer, you can choose the various heritage hotels and havelis/palaces where wedding can be performed in a special way.
10. Hyderabad– Hyderabad is the city of nizams and pearls. It is a very popular destination to organize grand weddings as there are some legendary palaces like Taj Falaknuma Palace and Chowmallah Palace which makes your perfect wedding destination a real and the romantic one.